Thursday, November 6, 2008

Almost There

I rarely spend a day relaxing and reflecting. Many times the week goes by in a blur and all I can remember is work, eat, sleep, play, work, eat, sleep, etc. It can be hard for me to find time for deeper prayer, reflecting on everything that goes on in the day, or even to have a conversation and share my more reflective thoughts with others. That is why I am looking forward to the Seekers' Retreat. I am excited to feel like I am a million miles away from all my to-dos and have a chance to pray. I am also excited to share that experience with other young women who are longing for the same thing. I probably don't give myself enough days like this but I am definitely taking advantage of the Seekers' Retreat and looking forward to Saturday.

- Tina F.

No comments: