Monday, May 17, 2010

Transitions

The last couple weeks, I’ve found myself at some different graduation ceremonies and parties for people in my graduate program at Loyola University. For my JVC Magis community, this means we are just a short time away from saying goodbye to a couple of our members who are graduating. So it is a celebration, but one with some sadness.

Looking back at this time if year since high school, this has often be a time of bittersweet transition for me. I’ve been blessed to know many friends and neighbors during this time, but moving from place to place and having others do the same, a lot of these relationships have been temporary. So it can be difficult at times, but it also reminds me of the importance of making the most out of the relationships I have.

Now as (hopefully) we can finally get into the summer, I hope people find ways to enjoy some quality time with those around them.

-Jesse K

No comments: